Can u get a grant to study in an american collage?

Question:im doing my gcse's this year. and realy want to go to american collage to study when i finish. i was wondering if it is possible to get a grant to study in america?


International students do not get grants or financial aid from the US government; however, you may be eligible to get scholarships from private foundations or the university itself. Check out this site - it's got tons of resources for scholarships and loans:
If you improve your English and spelling, you may be able to get a grant for college study. However, international students tend to be excluded from federal aid, so it would have to be from the university itself in the form of a scholarship.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • What are affordable places for a student to live in Germany?
  • In what universities can i get a full scholarhip abroad(not Africa) to further my studies in Parmacy/ Medicine
  • Being an airline pilot?
  • Year studying abroad?
  • How to be waived from GRE or GMAT test requirment in order to get PhD admission at Canadian universities?
  • Oxford university???expense??
  • Studying Abroad.?
  • Can a non citizen of usa avail to study in their public school?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.