Host/Exchange student US-Romania?

Question:I'm interested in a host and exchange a student from high school. He/She will live with my family, as a host family in Bucharest, Romania, and I will live in US at his/her family.

Generally speaking, that's not how exchanges are done (at least not any more).
You will need to go through an exchange program that operates in both your country and the U.S (or partners with another organization).
Check with your school to see what programs will work for you.
Try these links:

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Which of these two is better TOEFL or IELTS?
  • What is the best place, around the WHOLE world, to study veterinary?
  • I'm 16, is there a way i can study in america instead of going to sixth form or college in England.?
  • What type of jobs would one do after teaching english abroad in say Japan, Korea or France?
  • Is it worth going to Poland for college?
  • In $50,000 can i get a masters degree in usa in civil engineering and finally get a job there?
  • What do i need to do to get a working visa in uk. i am soon finishing my study at uni and want to work?
  • I m planning 2 pursue mba frm edith cowan uni. aus ,what will b d chances of job and migration 2 aus after it?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.