Can you use a degree from tokyo university in the US?

Question:i really wanna go 2 college in Japan because i love the culture but im not sure if i can use an electrical engineering degree i get from there in the US in case i dont have the opprotunity of working for nintendo or square enix cuz i definatly dont wannna end up working at the miu cafe all my life(maids cafe). Any answer with a source is appreciated.

If the school is acredited then it will be fine.
Here is a site which lists the Japanese accredidation bodies:

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • How do I get a student visa to study in another country?
  • Pre-Dentistry at US University?
  • Which university in maerica can i do mba in investment management?
  • Education HNC?
  • B.A.M.S (Study of ayurveda in India)? Help Please...?
  • My parents wanted me to go also in america like what they did., but I'm still here in the philippines.?
  • I'm doing my mechanical engneerin,i'm planning to do my masters, overseas. but i dont know which field to take
  • How can I get an exchange or study abroad to Japan?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.