How do I know if US Unis accept Intl students in non-fall terms?

Question:# Any particular 1 stop site?
# Do they offer scholarships in non-fall terms?
# Particularly interested in the top tiers

Most universities will accept international students to attend English courses all throughout the year. Some uni's also have bridging programs for students coming from other countries to allow them to adjust to how classes are run in the US. These bridging programs have start dates all throughout the year.
You probably won't be able to enter a mainstream program in any other semester than the first of the academic year.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • How can I pass my GED? I need help with studying HELP?
  • If i study Accounting what is my job later on ?
  • What are some good countries i can go to study abroad?
  • I am starting university in September and concerned about making new friends. How best to settle in?
  • Am i sure of getting a well paid job in nigeria,with a master's degree qualification from ireland?
  • I would like to do medicine.?
  • I am 27 and I would like to finish college but I don't have enough money. I'm looking for a financial help
  • Studying abroad?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.