How can I get an exchange or study abroad to Japan?

Question:Do I need a certain grade to qualify or need to be fluent in the language?
What do I need to do in order to get into a high school or college in Japan from America?

You can apply through many exchange programs for a high school year. Go to for a list of those which are certified to operate in the US.
Lucky for you, there are also scholarship opportunities for Japan with many of them!
Generally, for Asian countries there is no language requirement, but some may require a specific GPA, usually around 2.5 or so.
Good luck!

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Pls pls help!?
  • What do I do to study abroad in Japan?
  • Why america has so many top universities in the world?
  • How Can I Have a schollarship to learn German Language?
  • I did my 10 grade in'96 from Pakistan i would like to continue in Malaysia from 11 onwards,any good school?
  • Internship?
  • I have history of tuberculosis, will i still be accepted to graduate study in UK?
  • Tell me the best university in America to do MBA in management information systems?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.