I am on spouce visa here in uk and i would like to continue my futher studies, I had completed 12th in india.?

Question:so, if I start my study here in uk. am i still be a international student ot nation. though i hv got residence visa.

you can contact this website http://www.ukeducationlink.co.uk... you may find some help there, good luck
Learn how to write proper english ( I mean spelling )
spouce shoulde be spouse
study should be studies.
hv should be have and so on

anyway your best bet is to contact the Embassy

This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • HIII... HELP me PLZ!! DO you Know good excuse to answer to Immigration about attendance??
  • Help needed! plss don't ignore this,,?
  • Who knows about the como city in italy ? is it ok?
  • Where Can i learn to speak Japanese fluently without paying money or downloading stuff?
  • What is the reputation of Canadian universities like Mcgill, Mount Allison and Western Ontario in the US ?
  • How to make good essay for university's application process ?
  • Scholarships in germay?
  • Studying abroad?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 EduQnA.com All Rights Reserved.