How do i get my foreign degree recognized in USA?

Question:I'm a US citizen seeking to study (optometry) abroad. How can I practice in the US after I completed my degree?

Try these links:

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Im in student council!!?
  • How hard for foreign to obtain job on Japan?
  • Where can I find Distance learning Medicine Degrees in US or elsewhere?
  • Anybody who provides specific help and counselling for USMLE in Mumbai?
  • Coaching from england to america?
  • I am can i get a scholarship to study engineering at UK or USA?
  • Please I need to know everything about the university of Zurich?
  • I'm 16, is there a way i can study in america instead of going to sixth form or college in England.?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.