How do I get a student visa to study in another country?

Question:Ok, I've been accepted to a university in another country (I'm in the USA) what do I do?

For information regarding student visas and how to apply for them, simply find the Embassy of the country that you will be studying in. Each embassy as their own website with all the information you will need.

In regards to Eliza's answer, student visas are usually valid for the duration of your studies.

If you let me know where you are studying then I can find the information for you fairly easily.
I think you might have to apply for a student visa, they are normally valid for three months (depends on the country I think) and then you must extend it again. You should talk to someone who's studied abroad before...goodluck.
Ask someone at the university, or check their website for info... or check the country's government website for info.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • I wanna know the courses which have more salaryand good future?
  • Is it possible to earn an a degree while working at an orphanage in a foreign country?
  • HIII... HELP me PLZ!! DO you Know good excuse to answer to Immigration about attendance??
  • Canadian Universities vs. American Universities?
  • Are there universities in the US that charge $6,000 for tuition?
  • Hi!! exchange students?
  • "When a dream takes hold of you, what can you do? What would you choose? (read whole question before answer!)
  • Where to study for a hospitality degree?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.