Do i need an accociates degree to get a bachelors in spanish?

It depends upon the route that you are taking. If you go to a community college, you should get an associate's before transfering so that you won't have to take any of the core classes at the university level (meaning that you'll go in and only take classes relevant to your major). If you go straight to a university, you'll just take all four years, and no associate's degree is necessary.
No you just work toward a bachelor of Science. If you plan on teaching you will need certification.
no, you can go straight to a bachelor's

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Does anyone having any ideas for the first two weeks of highschool?
  • Primary education at university?
  • What qualifications do i need to become a teacher if i already have my bachelor's degree?
  • How can I land a great teaching job in Michigan?
  • Can I teach history AND English in Japan?
  • Ideas for what to teach/tutor?
  • Can someone teach me basque euskara?
  • Has anyone tried the video professor?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.