Credentials one needs to substitute teach--and is there a check list-& what would make u inelligable DWI,cred?

if you live in california you must have a four-year degree from a university, and you will need to take the CBEST exam. You will also need letters of recommendation, a background check/fingerprinting and a TB clearance. Go to the county office of education's website in your county and look for the req. and checklist there. good luck, subing is really fun!

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Why do teachers commit partiality?
  • New teacher Introduction Letter?
  • How do I prepare long-term sub plans?
  • Can someone teach me basque euskara?
  • Am i related to dis teacher?
  • English teaching cert with enough credits?
  • Hey can some one plz help me, i need to get thru a panel discussion tomoro on the topic 'water conflicts'
  • Should I teach pre-algebra or chemistry?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.