every time i have done it the lighter doesn't work... but if yours does use it nothing will happen to you
but let it get to room temp. first
If it will still light it's O.K. but don't throw one in the campfire!
As long as it still lights.
Yes, it will still work.
Yes I'm sure it will be fine, but try not to do it again.
You don't want to have your dryer explode.
I'd be more concerned about the washer and dryer than the lighter.
That said, I've done this several times and all three items have escaped without damage.
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...