example. Leah Lonely.
but yea for the name Leah
lu·gu·bri·ous [loo-goo-bree-uhs, -gyoo-]
mournful, dismal, or gloomy, esp. in an affected, exaggerated, or unrelieved manner
1. to be or become weak or feeble; droop; fade.
2. to lose vigor and vitality.
3. to undergo neglect or experience prolonged inactivity; suffer hardship and distress: to languish in prison for ten years.
4. to be subjected to delay or disregard; be ignored: a petition that languished on the warden's desk for a year.
5. to pine with desire or longing.
6. to assume an expression of tender, sentimental melancholy.
7. the act or state of languishing.
8. a tender, melancholy look or expression.
1. being alone; without company or accompaniment; solitary; unaccompanied: a lone traveler.
2. standing by itself or apart; isolated: a lone house in the valley.
3. sole; single; only: That company constitutes our lone competitor in the field.
5. without companionship; lonesome; lonely.
6. unmarried or widowed.
1. depressed or sad because of the lack of friends, companionship, etc.; lonely: to feel lonesome.
2. attended with or causing such a state or feeling: a lonesome evening at home.
3. lonely or deserted in situation; remote, desolate, or isolated: a lonesome road.
forsaken, desolate, bereft, or forlorn.
1. bare, desolate, and often windswept: a bleak plain.
2. cold and piercing; raw: a bleak wind.
3. without hope or encouragement; depressing; dreary: a bleak future.
dejected; dispirited; discouraged.
You could use,
Sinly Leah [ I don't know your personality]
Hope that that helps. = >!
How about Leah Lovelorn?
Miss Tear Leah Lust
Miss Uhree Leah
Misty Leah Eyes
Sad Leah Lone
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...